Thursday, February 13, 2014

PL 2014 :: Week 1 - Loving this year!

Back to share my project life spread that I created with Cocoa Daisy Day In A Life Kit, although the kit is more loved theme (perfect for this month) but for me, it was the perfect kit to kick start the year with. We were very lucky to have hubby's parents visit us during the holidays from Belgium and then my high school buddies flew over (from Bangkok) for the night to see little Sophia. That title card (below) pretty much says it all.

 photo CDPLWK1_zpsa1088be5.jpg

For this year PL, I decided to go with a slightly bigger size album/page 8.5" x 11" and actually do love it more than the handbook size as I can also include the full size (being 8.5" x11") layouts. And yes, I'm not over gold yet, you'll definitely be seeing lots more of it cause I've been buying up all the gold embellishments that I can find.. 

 photo CDPLWK1-2_zpsf2a8b8e8.jpg

 photo CDPLWK1-3_zps18b615a5.jpg

And it just amazes me just how much she is growing day by day... my little sweet sophia.

 photo CDPLWK1-7_zps19ab8489.jpg

 photo CDPLWK1-5_zpsa3d8da82.jpg

Thanks guys for stopping by. The day in the life kit is already sold out at Cocoa Daisy, but definitely recommend their kits. Lots of fun goodies and the quality of these cards are great too!

Photobucket

5 comments: