Tuesday, May 8, 2012

absolutely loved NZ!

Hi everyone, I know its been a while since I've been back from New Zealand but honestly I can't stop thinking about the time there. I had tons of fun and got a chance to met so many amazing ladies.

In between all the scrapping, hubby and me got a chance to visit few towns along the way and experience those thermal wonders up close and personnel (also not to mention, felt my first earthquake ever - definitely scary).

Photobucket

Here's a snapshot of our time at Wai-O-Tapu.... definitely interesting and worth the visit (and at early morning drive).

Photobucket

Using some Amy Tangerine Sketchbook goodness here - absolutely adore the watercolor effects and those flowers are just too too cute!

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by everyone and hope you're having a great week!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a great LO. I love those flowers too! Lovely shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout!!!! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had such a great time Piradee it was a pleasure to
    meet you and attend your classes..It is an amazing of part NZ you both need to come back and visit both Islands oh yes and come back to Autumn OR Spring Escape.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love amy and this layout is awesome

    ReplyDelete