Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CK Winner Details

I know that I say this all the time, but seriously... time really does fly back (seems to disappear on me). Can't believe that it's already Tuesday and I think the next time I look up from my desk it might be Friday.  Things seems to have gone in fast forward mode for me, as I've been traveling nonstop from Singapore to Jakarta to Bangkok to Singapore to New Zealand to Singapore to Bangkok to Singapore to Jakarta. Crazy right? And that was only in the past 4 weeks.  uhmmm...

Anyway moving on the more funner things.... the lucky winner of the Creating Keepsake May/June Issue is.....

Photobucket

Congrats Anke!!!

Photobucket

Please email me your address details so the wonderful ladies at CK can get this out you.
Thanks again everyone!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment