Friday, January 20, 2012

Sharing Some Lily Bee Love...

hi everyone, sharing some close ups of the cards that I have up on the Lily Bee blog yesterday; using the gorgeous Heads Over Heels collection.  This collection is definitely one of my favorite valentine collection from this release - loving the sweet colors and that turquoise touch!

first is this card where I used the saying from the mix cardstock stickers as the focal point and included some heart details...

Photobucket

for the second card, I wanted to create little pockets where I included some tags and these are perfect for your card title or little love notes...

Photobucket

and on this last one, I went all out with these mini clothes pins...

Photobucket

also sharing a layout I had created previously, also using the Heads Over Heels collection along with Lily Bee's latest product "index cards".... don't you just love that one :)

Photobucket

and some close ups...

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by everyone hope you guys have a super great weekend and stay tune for the first installment of my CHA W 2012 wishlist!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment