Thursday, December 15, 2011

being inspired...

It's been a quiet but crazy week here, as work is winding down and am now trying to catch up on some overdue emails and scrapping... I have to admit that I haven't been scrapping that much lately and at times, was a bit lost on where to even start. There was one assignment that I finally managed to finish after starring at it for 4 days... uhmmm.

So to kick start things again... I grab my studio calico kit and one of the sketches from PageMaps and set to work... challenging myself to use the items in the kit and drawing inspiration from the sketch... and vola, I had this done in 2 hours! I think I'm back!

Photobucket

Using goodies from the Studio Calico November Main Kit & Add-On Pin Cushion along with this sketch from PageMaps. And as you can pretty much guess, I'm still not over these flag banners... going a bit crazy here!

Photobucket

And close up of all the layering details, I just couldn't resist piling things on and also loving the new button pin trinket from maya road (need to get double of these)!

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by everyone and hope you have a bannerterrific day!

And for those in Singapore, I just updated the Goodies for Sale page with more yummies...

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. STUNNING layout! I love the upside down banner in the row - adds interest and makes the page pop. Lovely hoto, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're still rocking, my scrapbooking idol!!!

    \(^.^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- you spend 2 hours on a layout?? That's why they look so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this, Piradee! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this too!! GORGEOUS work Piradee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Piradee! Love the way you used those banner flags tucked under that strip. You are beyond creative!

    ReplyDelete