Wednesday, April 20, 2011

rediscovered....

hi there everyone, just a quick post to share this layout that I found while I was reorganizing and clean up things (yes, my desk looks a little bit better now or atleast I've moved off floor and have started scrapping again on my desk... lol); i found is cute layout tucked away in the corner that I created awhile back using sassafras paper crush collection and with an old picture of us...

Photobucket


just loving white space at the moment and keeping things simple... and letting the papers themselves shine. I just love that gorgeous pattern paper - aren't the colors amazing!!!



Photobucket

and these alphas... yes, I'm a collector!!! they so verstile and the colors and designs... perfect! and some additional details... no matter how simple the layout is, I can't help adding some small details to make it more fun....

Photobucket

Photobucket


thanks again for dropping by and off to create some more layouts... I finally started using my sewing machine last night, after having bought it about 6 months ago...lol.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh Piradee! This LO is gorgeous! I love all the color! I am also a huge fan of single-photo layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich colors and the circles gives it such ha cool touch!!!

    ReplyDelete