Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Pink Paislee - Daily Junque

Hi Everyone, Yes - I'm still here and I know its been super quiet around here lately but I haven't had the opportunity to share all my projects on the blog (instead I'm just creating away and away...lol). But here's a little something that was just posted on the Pink Paislee blog for the "Todays Tutorial" post - sharing my tips and tricks in creating the tissue paper flowers (yes, I'm still addicted to theses - what can I say, and given that Pink Paislee just came out with these tissue papers (called printed sheets). oh I'm not going to be able to get enough of these).

and here's a close up of the flower... although these have a different feel from the crepe paper ones... I'm loving these just as much!

Don't forget to stop by the Pink Paislee blog for more close up shots and also the step by step for the flower. Thanks again for stopping by everyone!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I've been waiting to see the whole thing for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Piradee! Will be making those flowers - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Piradee this is soo so beautiful! Off to the blog to check it out :)

    p.s I had noticed you've been very quiet lately and thought you must have been very busy. Good to hear all is well! I miss Singapore!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers and page are gorgeous!!! Off to check the blog!
    It was so greets meeting you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete