Thursday, October 28, 2010

sometimes....

you should really take time to enjoy the little things... and I really do believe that its those little things that get us through the day (especially through the tough ones - and unfortunately there's more of those days lately).

any-a-way, I did this layout for a product and sketch challenge for Magistical Memories and using the goodies from the Studio Calico August Kit and the flower stamp from another kit. I just love the stamps from their collections - a definite must have and they coordinate perfectly with their pattern papers too...

Photobucket

also trying out the new studio calico mist, to create the top and bottom borders of the page; using mister huey - warm calico. I love the color and also how evenly it sprays. Definitely another must have collection for me... (need all the colors!!!)

Photobucket

and oops, forgot to erase those pencil lines, guess you now know how I keep my titles straight... or at least try to...lol

Photobucket
Thanks for stopping by and all the sweet comments, you guys are the best!!

17 comments:

  1. VERY POETIC LAYOUT!!! love it! and i might enter the challenge , just for the fun of it and the gorgeous sketch!! have a great day Piradee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much guys and sophie, go for it... you still have a few days left. would love to see your take :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it!
    I REALLY need to get some Mr. Huey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is amazing! I love every bit of this layout Piradee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clouds-beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i can understand why this is a favorite its perfection in a layout!
    Gorgeous work as always♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy cow do i love this in so many ways! the stamping...the clouds...the grid...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can see why its a fav. its totally yummy in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the clouds and the window :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all the little sweet elements on this page! The SC kits are always full of great little goodies! Very nice take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Piradee your LO are always soo nice! love the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! <3
    What a unique and fun LO!

    ReplyDelete