Saturday, August 7, 2010

all things american crafts (part 1)

wow, I've just realized that's been a year already since I've been given the opportunity to be part of american crafts design team and it still all feels like a dream... and I couldn't resist taking a trip down memory lane...

my first ever assignment for american crafts... I still remember being super nervous about this, would they like this, would anyone like this...lol

Photobucket

and then came the series of calendars, I really had a ball making these... speaking of which, I need to create some for the coming months...

Photobucket

Photobucket

and trying something alittle different...

Photobucket

and finally having to try my hand at making cards...

Photobucket

Photobucket

its so funny to look back at my older work and see how my style has changed or maybe not changed over the time... lol... stay tune for some more walks down memory lane.

and finally will be back in singapore over the weekend... at the moment, need to squeeze in some last minute shopping in london...lol. thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Whoa! So many fabulous projects in one post! If I didn't have a full stomach, I would have drooled on my key board over that crab chili! That looks awesome! Love the cards and the holiday picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize that butterfly card! :) It's hanging on the wall in my cubicle. You're the best! Love the other projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that first layout, too! I was so blown away by it. :) Funny how we're all a bit nervous when putting ourselves "out there" like that. :) You have been such a wonderful addition to the AC team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone of these is amazing...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's good to see some trends have not gone away very quickly at all & these creations are just as fresh looking as when you first made them !!

    hope you had a chance to check out the latest EK punches now - I realise they punch way better than the MS ones now ..for me at least ...

    ReplyDelete