Sunday, April 4, 2010

just having fun...

i'm really getting used to not having to wake up early in the morning... sleep through the showers and somehow get out of the door and into the office... and it looks as though I'll be doing those routine much earlier than I thought...

but hopefully, I'll still find the time to do abit of "free style" scrapping - meaning just doing anything I want... and here's a little something I put together using the new collection from the girl paperie.. (another one of my 30 min layouts... lol... and experimenting with the 8.5" x 11" page layouts)

Photobucket

and using stamping bella stamp for the memo pad...

Photobucket

couldn't resist adding some kind of yellow shade to the layout... went with gold (and I'm so so so addicted to these hambly dollie rub-ons)

Photobucket

and one of my favorite picture from australia... a truly amazing landmark!

Photobucket
supplies used:
cardstock: bazzill basic kraft, pattern paper: the girls paperie, rub-on: hambly and october afternoon, die cut flower: sassfras, stampe: stamping bella, punch: EK success, chipboard alphas: maya road, mist: maya road, pin: maya road, sequin center: prima, alpha glitter stickers: making memories.

thanks for stopping by and do check back tomorrow for more fun... there's a little something in store for you...

8 comments:

  1. Is beautiful! How's your class coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great shot of the Sydney Opera House ! Love the neutral color scheme here too ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous piradee, i love those rub ons

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a great shot! loving the circle elements in this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Piradee! Thanks for the awesome class yesterday! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and learnt a lot. (: Nice layout and true to your style. Take care and have a good week ahead.:D

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Opera house is amazing isn't it?! Love all those circles in the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page Piradee and that photo of the opera house is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout and I agree, Sydney, and the Opera House, is a beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete