Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just one of those days...

There are those days when i wish i was somewhere else and today is definitely like that. Woke up not feeling too good this morning (wasn't sure if it was all the celebration last night - one of my colleague recently got promotion to senior manager – congrats again!), but with all the things happening at work. Yeap I wish I was somewhere else – maybe on another project where your efforts are appreciated. It’s very tiring when you try to help and all you meet is just resistant to change.

Anyway (and thanks for putting up with all my rumbling)… here’s something colorful to cheer up my day and hopefully yours too…

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Supplies used include:
papers: jillibean soup
embellishments: jillibean soup felt flowers, maya road chipboard alphas and swirl, tattered angels glimmer mist

TFL!

4 comments:

  1. All that Jillibean Soup is so bright and yummy!! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those butterflies stamped on? love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, definitely cheered up my day! your layouts always have a way of making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup!! Those butterflies are lovely.. Where do you get them??

    ReplyDelete