Thursday, September 10, 2009

Isn't he just adorable!

Here's a fun and simple layout i did for one of my puppies... isn't he adorable!!! you should see the father... absolutely stunning!!!! Wish the doggies were here with me in singapore thou, missing them so much...


Photobucket
and a close up...
Photobucket
Supplies used include:
paper: american craft - blue skies collection
embellishment: american craft blue skies rub-ons and buttons, american craft thickers, robin nest dew drops
inspired by: 52 sketches 52 weeks (sketch)

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

5 comments:

  1. what a CUTE pom! I came here from 52 Sketches forum, wanted to say I loved the layout! And your blog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stinkin cute!!! And I'm not just talking about the doggie!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Piradee for your compliment!!! Guy layouts are always such a stretch for me!!!

    ReplyDelete