Saturday, July 4, 2009

General Chatter...

hi there

Sitting with my computer on the balcony and enjoying the fresh saturday morning. Such as nice day to today in singapore... I haven't a clue at what I will be doing today or tomorrow, but it's been good so far and sometimes, not doing anything is about the best thing - don't you think? Hopefully Iwould be able to get a lot of rest this weekend... more long days at the office coming up again and again...

I don't have a layout to share today as I didn't have a chance to work on any layouts this week, but hopefully I'll have something to share tomorrow :)

What I did have time for today is a bit of scrapbook surffing... all the wonderful scrapbook sites and and not to mention - the amazing inspirations everywhere. I did come across the two peas in a bucket and was surprise that my layout made the top 10 list!!! Wow... a big thanks everyone for comments & votes.... couldn't resist a bit of tooting...

Photobucket Photobucket

Well... off to get ready, I think will do some shopping today (scrapbook shopping that is)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Piradee, I love your work. You make beautiful LO's.
    Thanks for the post on my blog.
    Your on my favoritslist on my blog so i can follow you.
    Greetings Tamara

    ReplyDelete