Saturday, July 18, 2009

Calendar Details - July 09

here's my scraping calendar for july (the first in the series). thought it would be great idea to create a calendar where i can capture all my scrapping moments... heheeee - added the dreamgirl DT and moxie fab challenge winner.... and oh, wow this is my third month of blogging... hope you guys are enjoying the inspirations here and am hoping to add more memories to this calendar...


Supplies used include:
pattern paper: american craft craft fair collection - (Ruth Buttonham 34725, Faye Needleworth 34730, Mona Trimenez 34732, Millie Singer 34731, Ethel Dartsmith 34735, Fannie Mendell 34715, Elanore Battington 34719, Pearl Bobbinhauser 34718 ), hambly overlay
embellishments: american craft rub-ons, american craft stickers, robin nest dew drops
Inspired by: Tina calendar layout @ http://travelingmama.net/. Thanks Tina for the inspirations!!!! here's my take.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! you blown me away AGAIN!!! This is for sure the most innovative scrap I ever seen.. who will think of collaging all the squares from leftover to make a calender.. moreover, you can create a series of your own.. my goodness.. you are always bring me surprises.. can I be part of you?? you are really good :) Luv ya work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing, piradee!! inspiring!! *huggies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy, Holy, Holy Cow ,,, that calendar is just the cutest thing ever!!!!! That is a fabulous way to use some scraps up!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love this. It's really gorgeous. Greetings Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This totally makes me want to buy this AC collection. You get my vote for the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, how cute is this. I have to make one of these, but I wouldn't want to mess it up by writing anything in it, lol
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow!! This is amazing!! I am so happy you enjoyed the tutorial and made one too! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete